So it is not possible if I don’t have gitea user yet? It only works if we have a user in github/gitlab/gitea etc…?
I now have a gitea server running but still no luck. Drone still asking me to login and doing that with gitea user with or without password is failing. So:
- Still don’t know what token is. This is not very helpful.
- In terminal we can see how I start drone inside docker. Note: Both gitea and drone served via apache with proxy settings locally in a VM for testing.
- Documentation seams to be absent for gitea, token. Drone for gitea has only ??2 options?? and I think that _GITEA_URL has changes to _GITEA_SERVER for v1.0. gitea is bound on localhost:3000 and served via apache in gitea.localhost:80. This DRONE_GITEA_SERVER=http://gitea.localhost is enough? How can we inform drone inside the docker for the “outside” localhost? With --add-host=gitea.localhost:127.0.0.1 option to docker, drone gives me “Login Failed. Not Found”
- A lot of howtos use github OAuth. Do we have to:
- Configure drone for github
- create a OAuth from github
- login once in drone with github OAuth and create user/admin??
- change the configuration of the drone to use gitea
- somehow restart drone inside docker to use gitea from now on?
Some feedback in any direction will be appreciated.