I am compile on the Raspberry Pi, but not specify the GOARM, GOOS and GOARCH. Can you suggest the correct values. I’m using a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
The Raspberry Pi 3 is the third-generation Raspberry Pi. It replaced the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B in February 2016.
- Quad Core 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM2837 64bit CPU
- 1GB RAM
- BCM43438 wireless LAN and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
- 40-pin extended GPIO
- 4 USB 2 ports
- 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Upgraded switched Micro USB power source up to 2.5A
My guess is GOARM=7, GOOS=linux and GOARCH=arm, can you confirm that.
The thing is that I’ve successfully compile and run it on the host machine(raspberry pi 3b), which means the architecture is correct, right? But failed on docker image.