Hi Drone team,
I’m having issues activating any repository in my gitlab account. When trying to activate any of my repos in GitLab, I get the error:
There was a problem enabling your repository.
I am trying to follow some suggestions already made in previous threads but to no avail.
- you do not have admin permissions to the repository which is required in order to create webhooks
- I’m logged in to Drone via Gitlab OAuth. My user account is an admin account
- the drone application oauth client was not configured with the correct scopes in gitlab
- All the scopes have been selected. None have been left unticked.
- the url is invalid or cannot be reached by gitlab (e.g. your drone address is localhost).
- My drone address is a private IPV4 address in the same subnet as my gitlab account. From the gitlab server I can do a curl and a ping to the Drone server and vice versa
Here is my docker command. I am not using a docker-compose file yet as I’m following the instructions in the Drone.io site:
–env=DRONE_GITLAB_CLIENT_ID=c68fceff62352e282d0bb1217c331c3a29fd2766cc9f28089d0952c1102e747d \ --env=DRONE_GITLAB_CLIENT_SECRET=335ae6bf096abe8277943630d2eee21ef0bc117bcaee04f62921ec7bad17dbe6
Any other ideas? Thanks in advance!