Hi, I’ve installed drone and drone-runner onto my Raspberry Pi cluster with this helm chart:
github . com /drone/charts
I’ve successfully configured it to:
- Link to my private repos on Github
- Be accessible at a public domain via an nginx reverse proxy (https://drone.example.com)
- Use an existing persistent volume for the sqlite database
- Start a build when I push changes to a test branch in my GitHub repository
However the build gets stuck in “pending” status when triggered. I’ve checked the following:
.drone.ymlhas the OS set to Linux and Arch to arm64
- drone-runner can connect to drone server per the drone-runner-kube logs
- Reverse proxy should be forwarding all headers back to drone-server - may be missing something here idk.
I’ve noticed that:
- The OS and Arch on the drone-runner-kube logs are blank
Logs and cofig files here:
If anyone knows where I should look next I would appreciate the direction greatly.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!