Today we tagged a 1.5.0 release which includes a number of small features and improvements. See our CHANGELOG also mirrored below.
- endpoint to execute a cron pipeline on-demand, by @bradrydzewski. #2781.
- endpoint to list builds by branch, by @bradrydzewski. #1495.
- ignore skip comments when cron event, by @bradrydzewski. #2835.
- support for admission extensions, by @bradrydzewski. #2043.
- endpoint to provide link to git resources, by @bradrydzewski. #2843.
- improve bitbucket status display text on new pull request screen, by @bradrydzewski.
- missing cron job name in user interface, by @bradrydzewski.
- log lines not properly wrapping in user interface, by @bradrydzewski. #309.
The server has been changed to run in multi-machine mode by default. If you are already running the server in multi-machine mode (e.g. with agents) this does not impact you. If you are running the server in single-machine mode you must set the following configuration parameter moving forward:
Please note that failing to set this parameter will result in your builds sitting in the queue, in a pending state, waiting for agents to connect to the server and process your build.