Today we tagged a 1.1.0 release which includes a number of small features and improvements. See our CHANGELOG, mirrored below, for more details and our Release Announcement to learn more about notable features included in this release.
- specify a user for the pipeline step, by @bradrydzewski. #2651.
- support for Gitea oauth2, by @techknowlogick. #2622.
- ping the docker daemon before starting the agent, by @bradrydzewski. #2495.
- support for Cron job name in Yaml trigger block, by @bradrydzewski. #2628.
- support for Cron job name in Yaml when block, by @bradrydzewski. #2628.
- sqlite username column changed to case-insensitive, by @bradrydzewski.
- endpoint to purge repository from database, by @bradrydzewski.
- support for per-organization secrets, by @bradrydzewski.
- include system metadata in global webhooks, by @bradrydzewski.
- ability to customize cookie secure flag, by @bradrydzewski.
- support for gitea oauth by @techknowlogick.
- update drone-yaml from version 1.0.6 to 1.0.8.
- update drone-runtime from version 1.0.4 to 1.0.6.
- update go-scm from version 1.0.3 to 1.0.4.